Lynn H. White, Ph.D.
Fall, Spring, Summer
Statistics Straight up:
The book focuses on the importance of knowing how to use statistics as a tool for understanding data, rather than stressing hand calculations, theorems, and derivation formulas. White described how she wrote with a casual, storybook approach using characters like Winnie the Pooh and Tom and Jerry to illustrate concepts.
LMS Access and Features
- Real Life SPSS application available on the LMS platform
- Access to Surveys and Quiz Banks
- Hands on and easy to understand approach rather than a formula based approach
- Class Start: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Course Duration: 4 Month
- Total Credits: 3
- Student Capacity: No limit
- Class Schedule: Varies
- Course Teachers: 03